RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Started the pool filter. Vacuumed water off the summer cover. Got cooler so I had to get dressed.

This post was edited

I was only able to clean the pool deck & tend the garden for an hour or so this morning ... nude of course. After that, it was off for appointments in town. Only arrived back about 30 minutes or so ago. A productive day but not a lot of nude time earlier.

This post was edited

About 2:00 this morning. The overnight lows have been in the 70's and we have not had any rain in the past few weeks so my lawn is turning brown so the past 3 early mornings, I spent 30-40 minutes watering the front and side lawns nude. Wednesday morning I also took the recycle bin to the street and Thursday morning, the trash bin. This morning, I even took a short bike ride around the neighborhood nude until i realized that the rear tire was a little low. I will add air to it and may take a longer ride early next week since the overnight lows are supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's

This post was edited

Today has been a good nude day. It started out a little slow with just nude coffee & Ipad time for an hour or so. After a quick Wally World visit and unpacking groceries, it was back to nude time. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a few hours of garden work and washing down the back porch completed my afternoon nude projects. After that, it was an hour by the freshly cleaned pool with wine & snacks. It has been an excellent day!!

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, vacuumed water off the pool cover, had a snack, cheeked email and social media media.

This post was edited

We had a row of real nice days here, warm and sunny. So, Carpe Diem! Ascension Day I did visit friends and beside helping them a bit I could enjoy nude relaxing in their huge garden. Friday I had to work *sigh*. Saturday my bestie came over for coffee and we did stretch out on my terrace naked until the sun went down. Sunday I met up with friends for some nude hiking. So I think I've made good use of the time ;-)

This post was edited

3:00 this morning. 78 degrees out. It rained last night, so the lawn didn't need watering so I hopped on my bike and rode to the community clubhouse / pool where the mailboxes are to get the weeks accumulation of mail in the mailbox. The parking lot area is well lit at night and as I approached the mailbox area a motion sensor spotlight came on. I got my mail out of the mailbox and strapped it to the luggage rack on the bike. At that point I noticed that the jets on the hot tub were running. The pool area was unlocked, so being the good neighbor that I try to be, I walked to the timer switch for the hot tub and turned it off so it would not run all night. There is a security camera aimed right at the hot tub so if anyone was monitoring it they saw me nude. As I left, I saw a puddle of water in the parking lot like you would get if a car was idling there with the A/C on, so apparently someone was there shortly before I got there. I decided before I left the house that if someone was there when I got there, they were going to see me nude,
Now, before the National Enquirer clobbers me with a thousand million questions (yes, Moody Blues reference)
This is the first time I rode to the mailboxes nude, although I have driven there in the car and got out to get the mail nude several times before.
No, I did not have any clothing or any form of cover-up with me
I did have a few of my nude handyman cards, with a picture with me full frontal nude of course, just in case someone was there and reacted positively about seeing me nude.
I will probably go in the pool and hot tub nude a few times, OK maybe several times this summer. I will probably bring a swimsuit (Speedo type) with me just in case since I would be spending about 30 minutes there.

This post was edited