RE:A simple poll....

This post was edited

#2 also.

This post was edited

Somewhat #2.I still find some good discussions here, but less than in the past.Lack of ability to edit or delete is frustrating.Frequently of posts to be "friends" is more so.This is mainly in the groups.Don't know if they are there because moderators have lost delete function or lack of attention on the part of some of them.Could a moderator please comment?I do not moderate any groups, but I have seen a post or two that moderators no longer have the ability to edit or delete posts in their groups. There is a work around that I have posted for you to edit or delete your own posts. I would assume the same process can be used as a moderator, but the keyword you need to add may be different and you have to do the process for each post you want to modify. It would be a bit labor intensive.John aka cobeachbumIt appears that your directions on how to delete or edit a post is in a certified members only part of the website.I am not certified because I am not comfortable submitting a scan of my driver's license.Would you be willing to either post the instructions somewhere that members who are not certified can see them to me in a Message.

Find the post you want to edit, right click and select inspect

From the line that's highlighted in the window that's open, click the three dots in the line below that starts ul class

For edit, find the second li class = line and right click on it. Select edit attribute. Add the word member between owner and admin. Exit out of the inspect screen and the edit link will now be there.

Same process to remove a post, but one li line down.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Category 2 too

This post was edited