Phillies

Watched the Phillies on TV appropriately "dressed" for the occasion, nude and sitting on a Phillies beach towel.

This topic was edited
RE:Phillies

Same outfit for about 4 innings yest afternoon game vs LAA. A nice few wfh hours plus midday baseball with not a stitch - I'll take it.

This post was edited

Same outfit for about 4 innings yest afternoon game vs LAA. A nice few wfh hours plus midday baseball with not a stitch - I'll take it.
I watched the game yesterday but had to leave my shorts on because my wife had a friend stop by for a visit.

This post was edited

Same outfit for about 4 innings yest afternoon game vs LAA. A nice few wfh hours plus midday baseball with not a stitch - I'll take it.I watched the game yesterday but had to leave my shorts on because my wife had a friend stop by for a visit.

Should have mentioned that while I didn't like leaving my shorts on, I was more disappointed that Mike Trout wasn't in the lineup.
He and I grew up in the same town a generation apart and his uncle was in my high school class.
I never met him, but know several people who did.

This post was edited

I didn't notice any shirtless fans for a warm afternoon game.
Used to be there would be many shirtless men under the same conditions.

This post was edited