My dad and me bonding

My father is not a nudist, but he has no problem being naked at home. Since I was little I was like that, then I had a time when I was more shy, but after a few years I was not ashamed to be naked in front of him either. Now, every time I visit him we can sometimes still see each other naked at home or in the shower.

This topic was edited
RE:My dad and me bonding

definitely a good start for Dad & Son naked bonding

This post was edited

The hang-ups between individuals can be lessened greatly by the simple act of nudism. And really, nudism isn't an act at all, it is the opposite - not getting dressed is nothing more than letting things remain as they are. It is so easy to NOT do something which gets between you and the people and things we love.

I hid my natural tendencies from my father and do feel a certain amount of regret at that. Being in the Navy meant that he probably would've accepted it without hesitation, but now that he's gone I'll never know. His widowed wife knows and does say that Dad would've been fine with it had he known. The truth kept to oneself is a lonely thing. Tell everyone in your life that you can about your nakedness before you lose the chance! It might bring to them joys that they are missing, a beauty they don't understand, and a new way to know you better.

This post was edited

I think it is the most natural and that freedom between father and son is something beautiful and gives a lot of personal confidence.

This post was edited

If I told my mom or siblings of my nudist lifestyle/activities, I would be cast out as a pervert or homosexual. And they would do so as an act of 'pity.' I can't change their way of thinking and have no interest in expending energy trying to do so. Things are good the way they are. I prefer to work on building relationships with the like-minded true nudists I have met on this website.

This post was edited

If I told my mom or siblings of my nudist lifestyle/activities, I would be cast out as a pervert or homosexual. And they would do so as an act of 'pity.' I can't change their way of thinking and have no interest in expending energy trying to do so. Things are good the way they are. I prefer to work on building relationships with the like-minded true nudists I have met on this website.

This post was edited

I created a group for talking about this bonding between fathers and son! Text me anything who are interest ;)

This post was edited

As a dad Im interested in your group. I've led by example with my sons (now 19 and 21), but they're more shy than I ever was. I want them to feel comfortable.

This post was edited

As a dad Im interested in your group. I've led by example with my sons (now 19 and 21), but they're more shy than I ever was. I want them to feel comfortable.

This post was edited

My father was never shameful. He loved being naked in front of me. I remember the first moments we talked about hygiene in private parts. Any too?

This post was edited

My father was never shameful. He loved being naked in front of me. I remember the first moments we talked about hygiene in private parts. Any too?

My dad was the same way. While my mom wasn't into nudity, she supported the bond that nudity created between me and my dad. We always showered together and he also taught me about proper hygiene in my private parts. As I approached puberty, we talked about body hair, penis growth, orgasms, ejaculation, semen and even masturbating.

This post was edited