RE:World Naked Gardening Day

Too cool here today. Doing some yard work fully clothed.

This post was edited

I must say that this was the nicest WNGD that I have ever celebrated. 75 degrees and sunny with a nice breeze and no bugs. The wife and I re-potted a bunch of tomato and pepper seedlings, planted some new raspberries and blueberries and got lots of vitamin D!

This post was edited

had to wear the barely there shorts while in front of the house planting the new ferns. But once around back I stripped off to dig up about a square yard at the edge of the rhubarb patch. I planted some cukes while my short term dog Jaxson kept vigilance for any critter that might dare to come into the yard.

This post was edited

A wet one here. Didn't make much progress today

This post was edited

WNGD was a perfect day. A nice light shower in the morning. Afterwards, I was able to pull a few weeds in the garden, then plant a couple flower pots, and finally mow the yard before the rain came back. Six hours of outdoor nakedness. Awesome.

This post was edited

well rain today more of a sprinkle than anything and suppose to rain tomorrow but so proud of my front yard where i've been seeding since last fall. yeah can't go nude up front except night to garbage and sometimes mailbox but my backyard has really filled in if it was flatter out back it would be 100% nude but I guess about 75 % nude friendly .

This post was edited

HEY THERE,
GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!! It would have been nice to be there to join you!

This post was edited

GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!! GREAT SEXY PICTURE ON A SEXY MASCULINE MAN!

This post was edited

Today (May 4) was the first nice day that I could get out in the back yard nude and dig around a little in the dirt. It was such a treat, feeling grass on my bare feet and the fresh air on my bare bod. Nice to know I was enjoying it on such an auspicious occasion as WNGD!

This post was edited

How I spent naked gardening day. Lots of things to do on Naked Gardening Day opening up for the summer season. Planting flowers in pots, raking leaves, mowing grass and planting more plants. Hope you got to care for nature as well on Naked Gardening Day

This post was edited