RE:Driving nude - know its been up here before, but

Roof of the convertible is stuck in the closed position.
More incentive to drive nude until it gets fixed.

This post was edited

Hope you can get your roof sorted, they seem very complex. I looked at a Focus CC before the family suggested a Miata. Less practical as a small two-seater but such a simple roof mechanism (manual - can be done from the driver's seat once you've developed the muscles) compared to an automated coupe-convertible. The Focus I inspected was perfect mechanically but I wondered how it would last in the longer term and the weight killed the performance. The Miata is near the best around for driving smiles per dollar.

I still see a number of coupe-convertibles around despite the fad being over but rarely with the roof down, even in perfect topless weather. My rule of thumb is a threshold of 10C/50F for roof-down driving unless the weather's wet.

This post was edited

Ive probably answered this before but,
About 1 1/2 hour drive to Playa Vera a costal residential area with bars and restaurants which is nudist. If am going to be naked all day I start with the drive. The road is toll so the are two booths to pass which adds to the thrill .

This post was edited

Hope you can get your roof sorted, they seem very complex. I looked at a Focus CC before the family suggested a Miata. Less practical as a small two-seater but such a simple roof mechanism (manual - can be done from the driver's seat once you've developed the muscles) compared to an automated coupe-convertible. The Focus I inspected was perfect mechanically but I wondered how it would last in the longer term and the weight killed the performance. The Miata is near the best around for driving smiles per dollar.I still see a number of coupe-convertibles around despite the fad being over but rarely with the roof down, even in perfect topless weather. My rule of thumb is a threshold of 10C/50F for roof-down driving unless the weather's wet.

Problem seems to be the sensor that checks the position of the rack where the roof rests when open. Should be easy to fix.
Problem with a Miata is that it is too difficult for an older heavier person like me to get out of it.

This post was edited

Ive probably answered this before but,About 1 1/2 hour drive to Playa Vera a costal residential area with bars and restaurants which is nudist. If am going to be naked all day I start with the drive. The road is toll so the are two booths to pass which adds to the thrill .

No automated toll collection?

This post was edited