Guys Hanging Out

So my buddy, whos a married straight guy, and I, a married gay guy, hung out on his back patio this past weekend with me totally nude and him only wearing a loose robe. We had all been playing strip darts and after the spouses went to bed we stayed up drinking and chilling. It was pretty cool and the first time wed done that. Now that we have established a comfort level I look forward to more nude hang time.

This topic was edited
RE:Guys Hanging Out

That's an unusual situation in the US at least since most married men have wives who aren't comfortable with their husbands' social nudity. They typically use homophobia to curtail it, along with such innocent things like playing poker and smoking cigars in a separated garage. I remember when my sister got married and her husband was transformed from frat boy to a "couples only" hanging out. He exchanged deep bro bonds for random husbands of her friends, and that's the way she likes it.

We've also lost friends of dad and son friends and have gotten used to the idea of being social kryptonite as a single male in both nudist resorts and to married couples. It's not based on anything I've done or said as much as upsetting the established power structures where the husbands are dutiful yes men and I'm the potential wild card.

This post was edited
RE:Guys Hanging Out

Very cool and great your got to chill with a buddy. Best way to spend time. I love just being me with my pals. Always enjoyed having guys over without having my nudism being an issue. Many end up giving it a try. Some stay with it and some not their thing. But having buddies is so important for all males.

This post was edited