New guy

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm new to this site and to the lifestyle, joined a few days ago, now just finally getting around to explore the site.

This topic was edited
RE:New guy

Welcome to the zoo!

Just bear in mind that people come to this site with many different agendas, and with different definitions of naturism/nudism. After a while, you'll figure out who's here for the same reasons you are.

If you're new to the life-style, seek out the non-landed clubs, go to the resorts if you can afford them, and investigate the websites of The Naturist Society and the American Association for Nude Recreation. (Or, if you're in another country than the US, check out the local equivalent. They're out there.)

This post was edited

Yes American Association for Nude recreation is a good start. Also check out the european/international view of the International Naturist Federation: https://inf-fni.org/
Yes it is a shame I have to say this in a knowledge based society check out "nudism" at wikipedia, not many people here have read this. And the one who did are true nudists.

This post was edited

Welcome to the zoo!Just bear in mind that people come to this site with many different agendas, and with different definitions of naturism/nudism. After a while, you'll figure out who's here for the same reasons you are.If you're new to the life-style, seek out the non-landed clubs, go to the resorts if you can afford them, and investigate the websites of The Naturist Society and the American Association for Nude Recreation. (Or, if you're in another country than the US, check out the local equivalent. They're out there.)

Sage advice.

This post was edited

Hello new guy, How are you? I'm also new to the site and to nudism, I hope we can be friends to know more about ourselves if you don't mind

This post was edited

Perhaps my suspicious mind comes from the fact that we moderate on other boards where Admin can see the IP addresses of posters.

Im willing to bet 50 pounds, that two of the five previous posts come from the same IP address.

This post was edited