RE:Word purge, but why delete groups?

Back to the topic! I just noticed that the site's own forum category intended for persons not as old as most has had its less euphemistic age-referring name {removed}. A pretty careless automated edit! Reminds me of an edit done to the proof copy of one of my dad's books. He'd referred to a colleague as Black, which the publisher chose to modernize, globally. So later in the text, it had him referring to a profitable balance sheet thus: "The books were in the African-American."

This post was edited

Back to the topic! I just noticed that the site's own forum category intended for persons not as old as most has had its less euphemistic age-referring name {removed}. A pretty careless automated edit! Reminds me of an edit done to the proof copy of one of my dad's books. He'd referred to a colleague as Black, which the publisher chose to modernize, globally. So later in the text, it had him referring to a profitable balance sheet thus: "The books were in the African-American."

Even more hilarious, posts talking about a short window of time now show m-o-m-e-n-t as [removed]ent. Bending over for MasterCard is like dealing with Darth Vader: I am altering the deal; pray I dont alter it any further.

This post was edited

The independently-wealthy need do no bending over at all ~ the rest of us take it in stride, maybe applying some rubbing to our sore bums afterward, and dealing with the way this financial nightmare works as best we can. Dealing with 'Darth' takes a large bottle of lube!

Even more hilarious, posts talking about a short window of time now show m-o-m-e-n-t as [removed]ent. Bending over for MasterCard is like dealing with Darth Vader: I am altering the deal; pray I dont alter it any further.

This post was edited

Can someone explain exactly WHY the words that are being purged being purged?? I Just don't comprehend the why...

This post was edited

Read this announcement from the owners of the site

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/231007/word-purge/last/

This post was edited