RE:Annoying you are nudists

In the end, I/we don't think it's the best idea to tell everyone about your life, lifestyle or nudist/naturist tendencies. It's not a prerequisite for a happy nudist life if everyone knows.

Agreed completely.

I've been done "coming out" years ago. Not my wife. A short while back she "came out" to her sister; and her immediate reply was: "WHAT?!? You guys are swingers?!?" My wife then had to go through the annoying explanation of what social nudism is actually all about. And at the end of it her sister still couldn't wrap her brain around it.

I appreciate my wife being so open about being a nudist. But it's just an exercise in frustration most of the time.

This post was edited
RE:Annoying you are nudists

Important point context matters. Everybody doesnt need to know every bit of your business. And there is nothing to be proved by telling someone just because.
In the end, I/we don't think it's the best idea to tell everyone about your life, lifestyle or nudist/naturist tendencies. It's not a prerequisite for a happy nudist life if everyone knows.

This post was edited
RE:Announcing you are nudists

Annoying, Announcing What is the difference? Doctor Doctor my penis is intense Doctor Doctor my pain is intense What the diff? I am laughing so hard I lost my train of thought. You might want to consider a need to know . Who needs to know.? Have you heard the old saying " Don't try to turn your friend into nudists. Turn nudists into your friends."? I personally have only one person that was not a nudist that I told them I was on a first date . Bad idea. End of that conversation adios goodbye Next time for me I think I will wait until they bring the subject. Someone ask me "Are you tan all over?" A good reply might be " I am working on that , How about you?" Many years ago I worked in a big office. An attractive lady, co worker came over to my desk and ask me if I knew where Playalinda Beach ( a nearby nude beach) was? I quickly replied," Yes I do. Do you need direction or would you like me to drive you there?" She replied ' Can you pick me up Saturday at ten ?" It turned out that she had heard through the grapevine that I had been there. AND She already knew the way.

This post was edited