RE: Favorite nude activities?

which is nowhere as dangerous as texting and drivingNo worries brother, I was still sitting in the parking lot waiting to punch out.

This post was edited

It is may be not an acitivity as such, but I like drinking my morning coffee in the nude, just relaxing at home. I can walk around in the house for several hours "doing nothing". I have good and strong coffee, but sure wouldn't mind female company :)

This post was edited

Being nude

This post was edited

Running, swimming, hot tubing are the top ones.

This post was edited

I did a nude 5k last summer at TLR here in Michigan.Was bummed I didn't get to do the one they had last month.

This post was edited

As far as MOST FAVORITE activity to do nude is have sex. It's much more enjoyable than trying to do it with clothes on. Surprised no one else feels this way, judging by the previous replies so far. Maybe it's not a popular activity with them.

This post was edited

As far as MOST FAVORITE activity to do nude is have sex. It's much more enjoyable than trying to do it with clothes on. Surprised no one else feels this way, judging by the previous replies so far. Maybe it's not a popular activity with them.
Most none nudists are nude when having sex. It is not something just for nudists.
My favourite thing to do nude is to have a shower, judging by the previous replies so far, maybe it's not a popular thing to do.

This post was edited

As far as MOST FAVORITE activity to do nude is have sex. It's much more enjoyable than trying to do it with clothes on. Surprised no one else feels this way, judging by the previous replies so far. Maybe it's not a popular activity with them.We REALLY need a font for sarcasm.

This post was edited

Most none nudists are nude when having sex. It is not something just for nudists.
My favourite thing to do nude is to have a shower, judging by the previous replies so far, maybe it's not a popular thing to do. Yeah, I shower nude too. But I would not consider it as a favorite activity, just a necessity to keep clean. The topic is "Favorite Nude Activities".

This post was edited

Yeah, Pretty much anything for as long as is Legal LoL :P

This post was edited