RE: Rules for posting photos

i have my partners pic in here, we dont like to show our faces to people in any site as we have friends that dont know we are nudists,me mostly wife home nudist,well i put hers on no head, showing everything eles,i put mine up and was deleted,so i put 2 more in and they were deleted ,mmmmmmmmm something not right,as you say guidlines ,there are not anythat are consistant.

talking of ass pics,what about a lady in here that has her ass pic and also showing her vagina in it from the back,also female leg spread i must admit she is showing her face but where do you draw the line,nothing offends me except idiots.

Under the photo guidelines, rule five clearly states; "As of 1/7/09 we are no longer approving pictures that contain only genitals,
If you choose not to show your face then you may not show your genitals".

That seems clear enough to me. It's your choice if you do not wish to show your face. You should not expect to show only the parts you want to show. You don't make the rules here.Apparently the person that made the rules decided that you should show all or nothing. If your wife's headless pic slipped past, then that is probably an error rather than an inconsistency.

I did notice that the pics you used as examples belonged to people you have listed as your friends. If those pics do not offend you, what are you complaining about? Those people showed their faces. That is the entire difference between them and you, as I see it.

This post was edited

I must just be to ugly naked. My clothed shots made it but my nude pic with my truenudist sign got rejected. Could be they just don't want me certified.
Did you send the pics to be certified to the certification link or just post to your profile? To become certified the two pics, one clothed and one nude need to be sent to the special link.

This post was edited
Posting Photos

See Posting photos, what's going on?

This post was edited
RE: It looks like more men get there pics deleted then women?????

I posted two photos of me from mid chest down sitting in a chair outside. I had just shaved my crotch area. I was not hard in either pic. nor spread eagle as a lot of the photos most women have posted here... So why is it just a mans penis seems to be off here unless his face shows with it.. But almost all the women who show between there legs is ok to see all, with out face or even a spread eagle from behind... Where all nudist let the pics go no sex and hard's but no can you guess my age shots either....

Female genitals are inside the body, men's are not. So, unless they are showing pink, technically they are within the guidelines. That said though, if you feel a pic is lewd or sexual flag it and go from there.

btw, Even though the pics you described were not errections, your genitals were showing minus your head, which is against the guidelines. If you want to show your new look, just make sure your head is in there somewhere. lol..maybe learn yoga if you want a close up? :P

This post was edited
RE: It looks like more men get there pics deleted then women?????

I posted two photos of me from mid chest down sitting in a chair outside. I had just shaved my crotch area. I was not hard in either pic. nor spread eagle as a lot of the photos most women have posted here... So why is it just a mans penis seems to be off here unless his face shows with it.. But almost all the women who show between there legs is ok to see all, with out face or even a spread eagle from behind... Where all nudist let the pics go no sex and hard's but no can you guess my age shots either....

Female genitals are inside the body, men's are not. So, unless they are showing pink, technically they are within the guidelines. That said though, if you feel a pic is lewd or sexual flag it and go from there.

btw, Even though the pics you described were not errections, your genitals were showing minus your head, which is against the guidelines. If you want to show your new look, just make sure your head is in there somewhere. lol..maybe learn yoga if you want a close up? :P
Swifthawk, I can always rely on you for a laugh, loved the yoga comment.
I have posted a lot of pictures and have only had one rejected. I posted it for a laugh, I had accidently cut my head of in the pic since I was using a tripod and timer to take the pic. It was a side view of me fishing and had the caption "I lose my head over fishing."
Thomas

This post was edited

(Sigh) ........
OK Nudecorsair I agree with your sentiments but can I just point out that there's a difference between 'English' and 'Mercan'.
An 'ASS' is a beast of burden while an 'ARSE' is a slang term for the anus.

(having said that I can't understand why someone would want to post a photo of a donkeyon a nudist website)

This post was edited

Sorry - I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
It was a 'tongue in cheek' reply intended to raise a smile. As Winston Churchill once said "Two nations divided by a common language"

This post was edited

(Sigh) ........ OK Nudecorsair I agree with your sentiments but can I just point out that there's a difference between 'English' and 'Mercan'. An 'ASS' is a beast of burden while an 'ARSE' is a slang term for the anus. (having said that I can't understand why someone would want to post a photo of a donkeyon a nudist website)

LOL, beachc0mber, I could see why - if they were riding the ass bare-arsed!

Jen

This post was edited

I have to admit, I'm a little miffed. I had a photo deleted, and told to "please follow the guidelines for posting photos." The only problem is, the photo in no way violated any of the guidelines! When I asked why the photo was deleted, I was told it was the sole discretion of the administrator. So I guess the guidelines are not really guidelines at all, it's just whatever the administrator feels like doing. We've all seen plenty of photos allowed to be on here that were clear violations, but if it's an attractive woman I guess the administrators discretion is quite lenient. I still can't believe that a picture of my ass is so offensive, but the administrator doesn't seem to want to explain his discretion.

First off I'm not sensitiveto cuss words such as "ass" but if you want people to take you seriously you definately don't want to use words like that especially in a question and on top of that on a nudist site. Thus you get a hasty, somewhat rude and sarcastic response, such as what Swifthawk said. I understand his fustration with these questions from newbies and I was once one of those newbs but I never made the mistake of making myself sound unserious by using words such as "ass" in a question or any other derogatory word relating to the human anatomy. At the same time Swifthawk don't be so hasty and hostile we dont need to scare anyone off the site without giving them a chance.First impressions are everything and I understand the annoyances but still cool off man! And as for fatnude I don't know if you're new to this site or nudism but I recommend you proof reading some of your posts because we're all sensitive to perverts and voyeurs who abusive this site.

lol...Please mate, don't put words in my mouth. =-P I wasn't trying to be mean, rude, or anything, was just joking around with the Yoga comment, trying to keep it light. I'm actually a VERY understanding person with the newbs, at least I like to think I am. To be honest, 90% of the time, I'm joking around on this site, just ask Tx. ;) Believe me, I don't beat around the bush, if I think someone is being insincere, an ass (or arse, depending on where you are from =-P) I will tell them so straight up. ;)

This post was edited

(having said that I can't understand why someone would want to post a photo of a donkeyon a nudist website)
You're from the UK and I'm from the US so obviously we have different slang terms. In the US Ass = UK Arse. You say football we say soccer, you say ground floor, we say first floor, you say colour we say color.You guys call apartmentsflats whilethat same word in the US usually refers to a style of women's shoes. We speak slightly different forms of English though I will agree yours is more authentic while mine along with Canadians, Aussies, Kiwi's, and all other native English speakers, are children of Mother Britain.
Point of order, in Canada we spell it Colour as well, Neighbour vs Neighbor, etc. Just trying to enlighten.
Thank you for your time.

This post was edited