RE:Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

I'd like to see those no tan lines.

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

Yes plenty of people have commented or have asked for proof of a lack of tan lines,I am not shy about providing proof lol.

This post was edited

When I was a teenager my dad rented an old farm house that had lots of privacy. You couldn't see the house from the road. My folks are very conservative and would not approve of me walking around naked all the time so I had to sneak it when they weren't home. In the summertime when dad and stepmom would leave for work, I would go out and play and do my chores in the nude. One weekend morning when everybody was home I was drying off after a shower and getting dressed, I think my dad must've noticed my lack of tan lines because he was looking at my waist area where there should've been a tan line. I didn't even have a farmers tan. Let alone a tan line around my waist implying that I was shirtless. He asked me, "You don't go outside without any pants on, do you?" I lied and said, "No." Lol He never brought it up again. Now a days I don't tan at all. I just burn and then go right back to pastey white lol. Oh well.

This post was edited

I am in the same boat. I swim nude and still haven't tanned at all. I will burn but never turns into a tan. My arms seem like the only part that will get darker.

As a kid I would spend hours on my uncle's farm. As soon as I got away out of sight of the farm house I strip and go nude. Since I already had a "farmers" tan the lines were always there and no one ever questioned it.

This post was edited

I was at a commercial hot spring the other day, just swimming and soaking and had been talking to a couple. I went in to shower and it was a communal shower in the mens locker room. The guy I was talking to came in and showered too and complimented me on my all over tan. i said I have a private deck and usually go naked around the house. Then i complimented him on his allover tan, and he said his is from a tanning salon.we agreed to maybe meet later in the summer up in the mountains with our wives.

This post was edited

Way back in the early 90s I spent a week at Hedonism II in Negril. When I got back from my trip I stopped by my travel agent to thank
them for their leg work in making my vacation a success. The layout was a big open room with each of the agents having a desk in a corner. As I was leaving one of them said. " great tan" Without thinking I said " and no tan lines" To this day I have no idea who else in this small community was within hearing distance.
Years later I learned from one of the agents they had a a nickname for me. Nudie Boy.

This post was edited

I've been asked many times - usually by a doctor, nurse or massage therapist. I respond that I live out in the woods with no neighbors so I'm always naked outside if it warm enough.

This post was edited

A couple new doctors have commented on my all over tan, although I'm a little more pale than normal. Since my wife can't sunbake anymore, I tend not to sunbake but still get some all over sun almost daily, just by walking around outside and working in the backyard.

We have a new dermatologist. She's closer than the one we've had for almost 30 years. When we went in for our 1st visit/consultation, she looked us over and seemed a little timid on doing an exam like our previous dermatologist. I then told her, "We are nudists. We used to sunbake for decades. My wife has had some pre-cancerous spots removed. I still will lay out in the sun, but she will not unless under an umbrella." To that, she replied, "then I should do a full body check. Are you okay with that?" We told her about our exams over the last 30 years with our previous doctor and she seemed relieved that she could do a proper exam without concern for our modesty. When she examined me, she did comment on my all over tan. "That's a very nice tan. Be sure to wear sunscreen!" I do but not the higher SPF stuff.

This post was edited