Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi thanks for adding me to the group

Hi thanks for adding me to the group! Norwegian nudist since age 13 and love it and every occasion to be nude is a gift.I am born 1952, married, greyish, blue eyes, 183 cms, 84 kilos.I shall upload photos to the group. :)Kjellsw Norway

Hi ..new to group

Thanks for adding me to the group. Look foward to sharing experiences with well hung nudists

Hi to all

Great to be here, I am new in this group. Looking forward chat and sharing

i'm new! :)

hi! :) i'm a german guy that loves to be naked and to show it... i'm into anything... my penis is ca. 20x5 cm in measure (don't know in inch). best wishes

size contest

anyone interested in comparing size on Skype? would like to chat fully nude and compare size. My Skype is southstlguy2003

Greetings

HiI'm new here and rather shy & self conscious. Thanks for letting me join the group. I have been a home nudist on and off for most of my life. Looking to meet new people. I am mature and of cuddly build. Becoming more bi-curious as I make more...

New and kinda shy

Hi thanks for letting me join the group :D. I have been a nudist for about 2 years and mostly nude at home. I have been to nude beaches a couple of times alone and sometimes i just feel nervous about everything when i go lol. Looking to meet new...

Latest Post
by  
Philbert4422

Latest Post
by  
New to Group

Hi....I'm a New Member to this Group....How Big has a Penis got to be before it is classed as Big?

New here

I am new here and I nudist a bit more ten years already. I like to make friends and talk. To be nude with nice friends is always good. Thanks everybody.