Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi I'm new member and I just joined...

... one of my younger nudist friends had problems with being well endowed. His mother (and her friends) were always making remarks and jokes about his size.They also told him he would never find a girl willing and/or able to handle him.I was very...

Introducing myself

Hi all! Recently joined this group and am loving the diverse discussions and media shared by LPSG'rs and aficionados alike. As more of a "LPSG supporter" rather than a participant (in my humble opinion), it's great to see a fresh...

Latest Post
by  
hi from Barcelona

Hi I m new in group, I m straight man 33 years old from Barcelona, Spain.Thanks for add me

hi everyone i hope you enjoy my particular...

new here and new in Portugal. would really like to make new friends for relaxed nude time together.

Latest Post
by  
hi guys

newbie naturist gay bear. for more check my account here or on lpsg: oritlv welcome to you guys

Latest Post
by  
New Member to LPSG

Hope this message finds you all well.

thanks

Hi... Im Phil and Im In Orlando Fla looking forward to chatting and some discussions thanks

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Thank you for accepting me in the group. I am originally from Turkey and spend time between Turkey and UK. Sometimes I also travel to Europe and USA.It is not easy to be nudist in Turkey because of conservative and religious thinking but I have...

Hello everybody

Thanks for accepting me the group.I hope to meet here people with the same interests and of course large penis.