BE
bearnudist1

Discussion

Anyone have Manboobs fantasies? Love to here them or do you have a bucket list of manboobs sex?

Posted Aug 27, 2022

Replies4
BE
bearnudist1
bearnudist1Original Poster
Aug 27, 2022

Does anyone have Manboobs fantasies? Love to hear them or do you have a bucket list of manboobs sex?

One of mine is to be in the kitchen in only skimpy bikini underwear and bent over the kitchen table, underwear ripped off, his dick in me, and grabs my manboobs while pounding me. His grip on my manboobs keeps me from moving away. His chest is on my back.....yet I'm loving this.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BI
    Bigfrankieg714
    Apr 23, 2023

    Wow! Ive had the same fantasy!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 24, 2025

    Great fantasy! And we share the same one ;)

    ReactReply
  • SQ
    SquareBearDenver
    Mar 25, 2025

    I am definitely a man-boob fan. Moobs all the way!

    ReactReply
  • SQ
    SquareBearDenver
    Mar 25, 2025

    I am definitely a man-boob fan. Moobs all the way!

    ReactReply