I enjoy being outdoors and exploring, especially when I find a new trail, lake or running water. I found this trail the other day then decided my goal should be 1500 steps hiking nude. Now, I am careful and do scout where I go, but have been caught and dont want that to happen again. So I hiked this trail to 1500 steps then back and thought, well, lets do it again from my vehicle and back. I stripped down and started my hike since I knew nobody was on the trail going in, I wasnt worried. Fun hike. Scenery was incredible. River and its awesome power was mesmerizing. Got to my destination, then had a choice. Dress or walk back in the same manner. I decided not to change and walked back with no idea if I would meet anyone hiking in. The river made hearing anyone approaching nearly impossible so I was constantly looking ahead and mentally choosing where I would hide. Fortunately, as I arrived back at the trail head and crossed the bridge, nobody was around. I got to walk back to my vehicle then change and drive home with the memory of my completed dare.
Replies
- MI
Sep 10, 2026[quote]I enjoy being outdoors and exploring, especially when I find a new trail, lake or running water. I found this trail the other day then decided my goal should be 1500 steps hiking nude. Now, I am careful and do scout where I go, but have been caught and dont want that to happen again. So I hiked this trail to 1500 steps then back and thought, well, lets do it again from my vehicle and back. I stripped down and started my hike since I knew nobody was on the trail going in, I wasnt worried. Fun hike. Scenery was incredible. River and its awesome power was mesmerizing. Got to my destination, then had a choice. Dress or walk back in the same manner. I decided not to change and walked back with no idea if I would meet anyone hiking in. The river made hearing anyone approaching nearly impossible so I was constantly looking ahead and mentally choosing where I would hide. Fortunately, as I arrived back at the trail head and crossed the bridge, nobody was around. I got to walk back to my vehicle then change and drive home with the memory of my completed dare.[/quote] Why not drive home nude to complete the experience? Some people do.ReactReply - AB
Sep 10, 2026I used to hike a trail into the Vantana Wilderness in Big Sur, CA. Going in, I would note that there were no cars parked at the trailhead and therefore hiking in nude seemed like a safe bet. But, after hiking for a couple of hours, I turned around to hike back nude. But, did somebody start the hike after me? I took every switchback in the trail with my fingers crossed. (Actually, folks in Big Sur are pretty laid back so it probably wouldn't have been a problem.) Luckily, I never had a problem.
ReactReply - A_
Sep 10, 2026A few weeks ago I went for a group of naked hikes on the same day. The first stop was early as after 10 there is a charge for parking. There was a few cars and a camper van which in the latter case most likely spent the night there. I decided to go for it and left my cloths in the car (been driving naked) and do some naked walking. On the way back to the car I saw a couple with their dog coming the opposite way. We just passed each other as if it was normal for them to pass someone doing a naked hike. The other two hikes I did that day I didn't see anybody close as in one case a car was parked at the end of a track and children were playing in the river so I turned back.
ReactReply - NUSep 17, 2026I've definitely become a lot more daring over the past few years. I started off walking with a naturist group. That was ground breaking because for the first time I walked openly naked in public [in countryside] with the cover of being in a group. Then I started walking alone or with a female friend; usually just me naked but occasionally she would get undressed and walk with me. As I progressed I started walking without clothes, having hidden them. Walking naked without having clothes is about as daring and exciting as Walking gets......give it a go. I have learnt that people are generally very noisy when they walk so for the most time it's,possible to hear them long before they see or hear me. Usually I just duck out of sight but occasionally I have carried on and let them see me but it does depend who they are and what I'm wearing. I walk naked but do occasionally wear a leather collar and occasionally a tiny g-string, and I have a number of piercings, all of which might not be so acceptable to some people.ReactReply