70

Discussion

I was visiting this week but it fell through

Posted Oct 7, 2026

Replies1
70
70yr_Old_LoverOriginal Poster
Oct 7, 2026

Hi I was going to visit st Osyth Beach this week when I was there, but the trip fell through. I have not been to this beach before and wandered if it is busy or not and if it has easy access and a car park. Thanks in advance, Brian

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • DE
    deanoone
    Oct 9, 2026
    The best place to park is at Hutleys caravan park where parking is free. There is a cafe and bar there so can have a meal or drink before setting out for the naturist beach. Turn right facing the sea and walk along the path until you come to the stairs going over the sea wall. Cross the sea wall and then continue to the right for roughly 500 yards where you will see some  bushes- that marks the unofficial start of the naturist beach which is an official nude beach.  The nudist area extends all the way to the fences marking the nature reserve although some use the beach area beyond that even. There is a mainly gay area at the far end by the fences but nudity is allowed all along the beach and dunes. On a good summer day can be more than 100 nudists there - mainly male but some couples and the occasional nudist family.  It is a fairly friendly group and somewhere I have been going for more than a decade.
    ReactReply