JO

Discussion

implant

Posted Aug 2, 2012

Replies4
JO
josephsmithOriginal Poster
Aug 2, 2012

Anyone have an implant.  I am thinking about getting one and would like some advice.   THANKS

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • GE
    Gearshiftbob
    Jan 1, 2013
    [quote]Anyone have an implant.  I am thinking about getting one and would like some advice.   THANKS[/quote]I had brachytherapy done on me 120 seeds implanted into my prostate not sure what procedure you r having, it took me a long time healing but I'm doing good today.... Tks bob
    ReactReply
  • TR
    Truefarmer
    Sep 23, 2019

    I havent checked but read that with Medicare coverage cost was around $3000.

    ReactReply
  • NE
    neoshaboy
    Apr 26, 2021
    [quote]I havent checked but read that with Medicare coverage cost was around $3000.[/quote] Its funny, Medicare will cover part of the cost of an implant, but they will no longer cover the cost of a vacuum system, which is considerably less than an implant.
    ReactReply
  • NE
    neoshaboy
    Apr 26, 2021
    [quote]I havent checked but read that with Medicare coverage cost was around $3000.[/quote] Its funny, Medicare will cover part of the cost of an implant, but they will no longer cover the cost of a vacuum system, which is considerably less than an implant.
    ReactReply