Hello Naked People!

I just wanted to say, "hi;" I'm new here and relatively new to nudism, though I suppose I've had these "tendancies" for quite a while now. I have my wife warming up to the idea ("We'd better not run into anyone we know!") and I think we will be visiting a resort or 2 (Sunny Rest and/or Beechwood Lodge) and maybe Gunnison Beach.
I've read quite abit about Sunny Rest and, of course, Gunnison, but haven't found very much about Beechwood. Any PA peeps know anything about it? It's the closest one to where we live, seems kind of "rustic" which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I sure would appreciate some of the accumulated wisdom of these boards.
I also just became certified and am open to any certified friend requests. I'd love to hear from you, particularly any females who may have some encouraging words for my wife!

This topic was edited
RE: Hello Naked People!

Welcome and if you run into anyone you know at a resort, I'm betting they're a nudist too! LOL As for your wife, relax, don't push. Most resorts allow tours, so maybe take one first to ease her mind.
Also check out the information at AANR here https://www.aanr.com/women-and-nudism#content (hope that formats right)
We women are not as adverse to nudist as some might think, but we do have to learn (after years of indoctrination) that society's body image perception of perfection is wrong.
EBH

This post was edited

This post was edited

Oops. Thanks, EBH. Friend request sent!

This post was edited

Glad you found us and the places you mention. Once your wife it there she will love it.

This post was edited

Welcome and if you run into anyone you know at a resort, I'm betting they're a nudist too! LOL As for your wife, relax, don't push. Most resorts allow tours, so maybe take one first to ease her mind.Also check out the information at AANR here https://www.aanr.com/women-and-nudism#content (hope that formats right)We women are not as adverse to nudist as some might think, but we do have to learn (after years of indoctrination) that society's body image perception of perfection is wrong. EBHIm alsorelativelynew to nudity i am looking for a woman that i can skype with or talk to in person about this anyone know of someone?

This post was edited