Flip flop season over?

I fear flip flop and bare foot season is over as fall temperatures kick in. Unless of course I spring for those Havianas that have a zip on boot. Now should they are still being sold.

This topic was edited
RE:Flip flop season over?

I wear them in the house, backyard and to go to mailbox and such. season not yet over here so I still wear them when I go to camp, just not the drive there or back .

This post was edited

Wore my thongs for the first time last weekend Down under in Melbourne. :-)

This post was edited

Wore my thongs for the first time last weekend Down under in Melbourne. :-)

Your calling flip flops thongs reminded me of something from the last time we visited my wife's brother and his family in Australia.
We took her brother and his family to a rather nice restaurant. There was a sign in the lobby that men in thongs were allowed in the bar area, but not the dining room.
Thinking of the US definition of thongs as underwear or swimwear I was puzzled until my wife's son in law explained that it referred to footwear.
Since he was wearing thongs (Australian definition), we ate in the bar area.

This post was edited

I guess I could be wearing 0, 1, 2 or 3 thongs, then. Four is less likely, but I can't guarantee it!

This post was edited

Nope, flip flop season is pretty much year round for me. I keep some in the car because I have gotten to town and realized I dont have any shoes, I drive barefoot year round. Flip flops are my dress shoes unless theres snow on the ground!

This post was edited