Big Boys

Recently at the Y I workout at I am seeing some new guys, handsome black men and do they ever have some big cocks, the guys aren't all over the place show off or anything like that, they just do their think in the steam and showers, it is very nice to see how well hung they are, two of them look to be hung a good 7 inches soft, make me wonder what their cocks are like fully hard. Last week I did hang out with a smaller man, white, he enjoys being nude and likes others to see him that way, he has a rather small cock when soft and I would say it gets to 5 inches hard, which he gets to be often. This guy was great at conversation, talks about everything and anything, we went from the showers to the steam and back and forth for a 3 hours, all the while talking to each other and other men as well, it was great to have that man to man time, without it being anything sexual, other than the fact that his cock did go full hard many times, yet it was not issue at all.

This topic was edited
RE: Big Boys

Recently at the Y I workout at I am seeing some new guys, handsome black men and do they ever have some big cocks, the guys aren't all over the place show off or anything like that, they just do their think in the steam and showers, it is very nice to see how well hung they are, two of them look to be hung a good 7 inches soft, make me wonder what their cocks are like fully hard. Last week I did hang out with a smaller man, white, he enjoys being nude and likes others to see him that way, he has a rather small cock when soft and I would say it gets to 5 inches hard, which he gets to be often. This guy was great at conversation, talks about everything and anything, we went from the showers to the steam and back and forth for a 3 hours, all the while talking to each other and other men as well, it was great to have that man to man time, without it being anything sexual, other than the fact that his cock did go full hard many times, yet it was not issue at all.

Good to be open about erections. I am the same way

This post was edited
RE: Big Boys

phoenician1978
I agree. Since you are in the Phoenix area, would you be open to meeting sometime?

This post was edited