RE:Nudity is legal in UK

One officer told me that he would arrest me anyway. Sometimes its not just about what the book law says, but the attitude of mind of the individual officers concerned. Give individuals the power and in most cases it always turns out to be abusive. I never could get my head round how anyone could say the human body is indecent. It is a design that we get no say in and everybody is the same, male and female.

Then that cop is breaking the Law ! It is all about what the Book of Law says, otherwise there would be no need for it !

It does not matter what one fool cop might think, he still has to work within the framework of the Law, that is what his job is, upholding the Law, not making up rules as he/she goes along. They have no damn right to abuse you in any way, shape or form. Cops don't have any power as such, they are there to follow the rule of the Law and the only power as such is to arrest someone if they have committed a crime, for which Basic Nudity, is NOT a crime.

If they did arrest you, then you have the Law itself to back you up on the rules, the police guidance applies to the specific area's in which you live.

If you are naked in your garden getting a tan, there is nothing a cop or your neighbour can do to stop you. They would then have to provide proof of what they might say you were supposedly doing, according to them, but they then forget that they are breaking the law by invading your privacy and possibly taking pictures of you without your permission, which is against the law. Just someone saying he scratched his balls is not a lewd act, we all have to scratch something that itches, even if it's the meat and two veg !! As long as you are not openly jerking yourself off, no law is being broken.

This post was edited