RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Monday night, went and filled the gas tank and went to the ATM for my monthly cash withdrawal. Tuesday night took the recycle bin to the street. early this morning took the trash bin to the street.

Have there been any mornings yet that were so cool that you had to do any of the above clothed?

This post was edited

very risque, the ATM's usually have cameras

This post was edited

I wish I could say I've been outside nude, but unfortunately there's no privacy here. Nud3ist has been here. He's seen my yard. I don't think he'll come back here, either. He blocked me here on TN, and also on another site. I wish I knew what I did wrong, but he says he doesn't owe me any explanations.

This post was edited

Managed to get a little nude time outdoors in the warmest part of the day. Read the newspaper, caught up on texting, email and social media, watered the back lawn.

This post was edited

Managed to get a little nude time outdoors in the warmest part of the day. Read the newspaper, caught up on texting, email and social media, watered the back lawn.

This post was edited

Caught a little lunchtime sunshine...

This post was edited

Did a few projects in the yard. Enjoyed the sun while I could. Back to rain and cold inside nudist again.

This post was edited