RE:Wearing tattoos in the nude

There's always so much detail to absorb. But that's true for the face, too...

This post was edited

First topic which gets on its second page. I guess I should offer you a present for this but I don't know what. And guess what the topic was (mainly) about. Tattoos on my pubis. Wonder why.

This post was edited

First topic which gets on its second page. I guess I should offer you a present for this but I don't know what. And guess what the topic was (mainly) about. Tattoos on my pubis. Wonder why.

It would be very nice to see your temporary holiday ink work Flora, see what all the fuss was about....
Rx

This post was edited

I would prefer to see the empty canvas admiring the view. It seems as though weve had such a drought as of late. Nothing quite like those wonderful views of the view.

This post was edited

The pubis area doesn't need much help to attract attention and a tattoo would only legitimise it, offering guys a pretext to look for longer. Guys are funny, we may spend time with them in the nude, they can't relax until they see "it".But I'm generalising excessively here, I'm sure guys of this group only look in the eyes of newly met nudist ladies and never at their nether regions...
I can only speak for myself. I would be guilty of scanning your body on the beach as I approached. Your 10-15 degree open-legged position would immediately indicate that you are confident. Should the opportunity to stop and converse begin, eye contact is always the best; it tells a lot about the person. I always get a sense of authenticity when someone looks directly into your eyes when conversing.

As to the nether regions highlighted by art, well, I would most likely want to spend an appropriate amount of time inspecting them to be able to give proper compliments for your endeavor!

This post was edited

It would be very nice to see your temporary holiday ink work Flora, see what all the fuss was about....Rx

Nah, I won't show my pics any longer, you've seen me from all possible angle, that would be boring. Plus, the mod doesn't like what he sees. Jeanne has some pics of mine from the old group, she asked and I said hat yes, she can post them if she so wishes but that will be all.

This post was edited

It would be very nice to see your temporary holiday ink work Flora, see what all the fuss was about....RxNah, I won't show my pics any longer, you've seen me from all possible angle, that would be boring. Plus, the mod doesn't like what he sees. Jeanne has some pics of mine from the old group, she asked and I said hat yes, she can post them if she so wishes but that will be all.

You could always email me a few pix and I'll post them for you... my pic posts do seem to be staying put in the album atm... a couple of girls trust me with their photos and I'm very happy to post regularly. Rx

This post was edited

The gist of my message was that I don't want to, not that I can't post my pics any longer. This is truly the worst social site ever.

This post was edited

The gist of my message was that I don't want to, not that I can't post my pics any longer. This is truly the worst social site ever.

Apologies, I misread the message to mean you thought we'd become bored with your images, which we haven't, and you didn't want the hassle of loading them. I thought as you'd 'permissioned' Jeanne you were OK with pix being posted.

Sorry that you feel ENL had lost its appeal, there are a few who still enjoy it very much and like the camaraderie and the 'club' feel of ENL.

I do sincerely hope you come back to the clan some day soon Flora.

Ever yours, Richie x.

This post was edited