RE: Being Naked around Buds

At the firehouse it's just expected that all will be nude. Open showers and sleeping quarters pretty much make it so there isn't much you and your workmates don't know about each other. Women sleep separately so not sure what they do.

This post was edited

I would like to know what the men's spa was called

This post was edited

IN all honesty.. from what I read.. I think you are just gay.. but you 're not ready to admit it ! IMHO

This post was edited

This gibberish doesn't say much for the New Jersey school system.

This post was edited

Ok...so, it's not just me who is not understanding the attempt at communication...

This post was edited

Nudity is nothing new to me, and people can be nude in my presence, and I see nothing sexual or weird about it. I, on the other hand, don't feel comfortable being naked in the presence of others. Of course I havn't been to a nudist camp/resort, either. So I really don't know what it's like to be in a group, naked.

This post was edited

Most of my friends including my best buddies know I am a nudist and have seen me naked several times at various occasions like in locker room, health club, nudist beaches and resorts and at my home. Two of my best buddies from collage are also nudists and we have spend a lot of naked time while we studied our degree. Last Christmas holidays we three were together for a couple of days and stayed over at my place, we were naked through out the time. We had quite a fun time, plenty of beer and pizzas, xbox and chats.

This post was edited

I can say, it does happen now more than ever before.

This post was edited

I have never had any problem being naked around my male friends. I don't think they have a problem either.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem being naked around friends or work colleagues. At my last workplace lots of us were regulars at the gym, so we've all seen each other naked many times.

This post was edited