PH
Philfreeeuk

General Discussion

Sun Protection

Posted Nov 28, 2008

Replies3
PH
Philfreeeuk
PhilfreeeukOriginal Poster
Nov 28, 2008
Are there any common, natural Sun protection remedies that work, saw a chap on tv that got a secretion out of some kind of sea urchin the other day, but I don't have a tropical sea in the back garden :(   EDIT: See new thread on Sun Protection.http://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=23364
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • PH
    Philfreeeuk
    PhilfreeeukOriginal Poster
    Nov 28, 2008
    OMG Jackie! ......WOWeeeeeeeeeeee, Thanks,   but I haven't got time for all that, let alone the Science degree!   By the time I'd figured that lot out, the summer would be OVER!   Next time you make a brew, send us some over!  :)   wish I'd put SIMPLE in the title now!    :( .......... New I'd get it wrong!  :( ___________________________________________________________________________________   See also, Bug Protectionhttp://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=21500http://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=8425
    ReactReply
  • TX
    txag_1975
    Aug 11, 2009

    Looks intersting Jackie, but where do you find the ingredients?

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 11, 2009
    Thomas...at the health food store (if you're lucky).  Jackie, with all that butter and oil, I don't know...but, seeing how this recipe is coming from you - a Kiwi - from the land where the sun is REALLY dangerous - I may just give it a try! (Now, where'd I put my bunsen burner, hmmm)   Jenp.s. Phil, will let you know if it works and maybe whip up an extra batch for you!
    ReactReply