RE: Back to work manscape

I've been retired from the FD for 5 1/2 years. I kept "groomed" as a daily hygiene practice and not necessarily for work. Now that I'm retired ... I've continued to follow that routine for my new boss ... my wife, who is also now retired and prefers I keep myself groomed on a regular basis. Waxed pubic area, trimmed, short chest hair, nose and ears waxed and regular pedicures, lotion dry skin. Makes me feel better, she loves it and that's what counts for me/us. ;-)

This post was edited

I've been retired from the FD for 5 1/2 years. I kept "groomed" as a daily hygiene practice and not necessarily for work. Now that I'm retired ... I've continued to follow that routine for my new boss ... my wife, who is also now retired and prefers I keep myself groomed on a regular basis. Waxed pubic area, trimmed, short chest hair, nose and ears waxed and regular pedicures, lotion dry skin. Makes me feel better, she loves it and that's what counts for me/us. ;-)I think that is brilliant. Good on you for taking the time and making the effort for your wife. What is the FD?

This post was edited

I've been retired from the FD for 5 1/2 years. I kept "groomed" as a daily hygiene practice and not necessarily for work. Now that I'm retired ... I've continued to follow that routine for my new boss ... my wife, who is also now retired and prefers I keep myself groomed on a regular basis. Waxed pubic area, trimmed, short chest hair, nose and ears waxed and regular pedicures, lotion dry skin. Makes me feel better, she loves it and that's what counts for me/us. ;-)I think that is brilliant. Good on you for taking the time and making the effort for your wife. What is the FD?FD = Fire Dept. ;-)
I'm amazed at how many guys, nudists as well ... don't do much grooming, besides shaved pubic areas. I've seen so many guys at clubs and resorts that have toe nails that haven't seen a pair of clippers in years or feet so rough and full of calluses. Hair growing outta their ears, nose, don't shave their faces regularly and think the rugged look is some how macho looking and makes them more a man. Makes them more a slob! Some guys think that doing some of this stuff is feminine but I think it shows respect for the woman you love and that you care about what you look like, feel like and smell like for her. Wanna look and smell like an animal ... go live in the woods! :D LOL

This post was edited

I've been retired from the FD for 5 1/2 years. I kept "groomed" as a daily hygiene practice and not necessarily for work. Now that I'm retired ... I've continued to follow that routine for my new boss ... my wife, who is also now retired and prefers I keep myself groomed on a regular basis. Waxed pubic area, trimmed, short chest hair, nose and ears waxed and regular pedicures, lotion dry skin. Makes me feel better, she loves it and that's what counts for me/us. ;-)I think that is brilliant. Good on you for taking the time and making the effort for your wife. What is the FD?FD = Fire Dept. ;-)
I'm amazed at how many guys, nudists as well ... don't do much grooming, besides shaved pubic areas. I've seen so many guys at clubs and resorts that have toe nails that haven't seen a pair of clippers in years or feet so rough and full of calluses. Hair growing outta their ears, nose, don't shave their faces regularly and think the rugged look is some how macho looking and makes them more a man. Makes them more a slob! Some guys think that doing some of this stuff is feminine but I think it shows respect for the woman you love and that you care about what you look like, feel like and smell like for her. Wanna look and smell like an animal ... go live in the woods! :D LOL
I hear you! Well said. That what this group is all about.. helping guys who don't know how to groom, where to start or what the best techniques etc are. Practise makes perfect I say, and the good news is that mistakes with pubic hair can be rectified swiftly as it grows back so quick.

This post was edited