Sunday is Manscape Day!

Full head to toe manscape today as I do every Sunday. Got a routine I follow which includes pubes, armpits, chest, nose hair and feet. Also do a body scrub. Trim my beard and apply a face masque, plus loads more.

I'd love to know what your manscaping routine is. Please share with us.

As always, if you want any help, tips, advice or product recommendations, please feel free to get in touch. I can even offer a Skype tutorial if that helps.

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Sunday is Manscape Day!

Full head to toe manscape today as I do every Sunday. Got a routine I follow which includes pubes, armpits, chest, nose hair and feet. Also do a body scrub. Trim my beard and apply a face masque, plus loads more. I'd love to know what your manscaping routine is. Please share with us. As always, if you want any help, tips, advice or product recommendations, please feel free to get in touch. I can even offer a Skype tutorial if that helps. SteveHey Steve, I do a Sunday manscape routine too. I do my pubes, chest, and nose hair. I always forget to do my feet lol What kind of face masque do you use? Any recommendations for oily skin?

This post was edited

Full head to toe manscape today as I do every Sunday. Got a routine I follow which includes pubes, armpits, chest, nose hair and feet. Also do a body scrub. Trim my beard and apply a face masque, plus loads more. I'd love to know what your manscaping routine is. Please share with us. As always, if you want any help, tips, advice or product recommendations, please feel free to get in touch. I can even offer a Skype tutorial if that helps. SteveHey Steve, I do a Sunday manscape routine too. I do my pubes, chest, and nose hair. I always forget to do my feet lol What kind of face masque do you use? Any recommendations for oily skin?Good man. A lot of guys forget the feet and toes which can look messy if not kept trim. As for a face masque, oily skin can be made worse with some products. I would suggest either a tea tree masque to counter act the oil or a clay based product. Ideally, alternate each week between the two.

This post was edited

Full head to toe manscape today as I do every Sunday. Got a routine I follow which includes pubes, armpits, chest, nose hair and feet. Also do a body scrub. Trim my beard and apply a face masque, plus loads more. I'd love to know what your manscaping routine is. Please share with us. As always, if you want any help, tips, advice or product recommendations, please feel free to get in touch. I can even offer a Skype tutorial if that helps. SteveHey Steve, I do a Sunday manscape routine too. I do my pubes, chest, and nose hair. I always forget to do my feet lol What kind of face masque do you use? Any recommendations for oily skin?Good man. A lot of guys forget the feet and toes which can look messy if not kept trim. As for a face masque, oily skin can be made worse with some products. I would suggest either a tea tree masque to counter act the oil or a clay based product. Ideally, alternate each week between the two.
Thanks, buddy for the tip! Any recommendations for razor bump treatment?

This post was edited

Thanks, buddy for the tip! Any recommendations for razor bump treatment?I get asked this so often. It's all to do with the preparation and razor glide. I tried to post a video of me doing my own on here but it got blocked. Where do you suffer with the shaving rash?

This post was edited

Thanks, buddy for the tip! Any recommendations for razor bump treatment?I get asked this so often. It's all to do with the preparation and razor glide. I tried to post a video of me doing my own on here but it got blocked. Where do you suffer with the shaving rash?
I suffer razor rash on my neck after I shave. Maybe a Skype tutorial would work lol

This post was edited

I suffer razor rash on my neck after I shave. Maybe a Skype tutorial would work lolI used to get it really bad. I can help with that. Send me direct message to arrange a tutorial

This post was edited

shaving from head to balls is a pretty regular thing for me. i would love some insight on razor bumps in the pubic area though. i dont do a body scrub but i probably should start

This post was edited

shaving from head to balls is a pretty regular thing for me. i would love some insight on razor bumps in the pubic area though. i dont do a body scrub but i probably should start

I should do mine during the week too but don't get the time so a full job once a week is my approach. I can help with the razor bumps if you want, either by message or Skype, whichever suits.
The scrub is a real must these days and there are some great ones for men out there

Steve

This post was edited

I did mine early ... yesterday around noon! Being retired ... everyday is Sunday for us! :D

This post was edited

Steve, how do you recommend a guy share each his balls and shaft. I always seem to end up with lots of nicks?I would appreciate learning from you on Skype Either watching you or you watching me and giving direction and advice. My Skype contact is Bruce.B24 when you have the time. Just give me yours and I will be sure to add you. Would also like to talk o about scrubs. Thanks. Bruce

If you are ending up with lots of nicks then you have poor technique. Harsh but true. I hardly ever get nicks, and haven't done for years. I'd be happy to help out. I said I'd be happy to do Skype tutorials on here earlier and I've had a fair few requests since so may take some planning to fit everyone in. Feel free to drop me a direct message to arrange

This post was edited