RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone,I'm Alan 57 year old male and I'm living in Ramsgate East Kent on the South East Coast of England,if your local/localish please come say hello

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello there, I'm Dima, I started around being nudist quite late, but was interested in it since I was a child. When no one was at home, I used to be naked on the back yard playing with the dog or get tanned. In school I manage to persuade my friends to get naked with me in the high grass in the summer. It was fun, but we had our separate spaces there. The guys wanted privacy.. After some time I realised that it is much better be naked as much as possible. So I started being naked at home and my husband didn't like it at first, but some time after he accepted it and now I do what I want =) LPSG got me interested, cause I never expected that guys with the large penises need support. I thought they have all the attention in this world already and support as well =) And if there would be a Robin hood, who could take inches of length or diameter of those who have big ones to the ones who are not that big, I could use that service myself =))) I have 15 cm and 3,5 cm in diameter. Some people say it is good enough, some say it is not much. And since there is no safe way to make it bigger, I am accepting what I have. Of course I enjoy the big penises around. Feels like they have their own gravity. Very nice to have them in hand or in mouth and play. I'm only top, but enjoying them nevertheless. If there are large penis guys who need support, I am more than welcome to help them. I am a psychological counselling professional =)

This post was edited

Hello all fellow nudists !

I am Aniket, 34. I am 7 inches long down there.
It seems to be decent enough length in my opinion.

Good to be in this group where we can discuss on this topic as well.

This post was edited

Hi all, Canadian nudist here. Happy to chat and cam with other nudists and discuss LPSG and such.
Always thought I was average though I guess 8 thick hard is decent.
Hit me up folks.
Cheers
T

This post was edited

Hello everyone, back again! Im Mike from Atlanta Ga. Great to be part of the group again. Will add photos once I get certified but always happy to chat with anywho likes!

This post was edited

Hey folks
I am Fernando from Brazil, a city near So Paulo, 90km of distance.
I started two years ago, unfortunatelly the Pandemic came and I didn't have any great experience yet, just a few at home, but I'm aiming to go to the near beaches and experiment.
I'm here to meet new friends.
Thank you all.

This post was edited
Hi! I'm from Brazil

Hi! I'm 49 years old, I live in sao paulo, brazil. I have been a nudist for many years. My boyfriend is also a nudist. We live together and spend practically the whole day naked. We usually go to some nudist beaches here in Brazil and we also participate in some groups, sometimes we have meetings here at home with other nudist friends.
We are very calm and take life lightly too.

This post was edited

Great to see everyone here and hope to see a lot more. I love living here at a nude resort with my sweetheart and we met here eight years ago. I don't think she was attracted to me because of my size downstairs but it surely didn't hurt. Once we got intimate and we both learned about that side of each other, oh my my, we were both sucked in to the love big time! There are ups and downs to being larger than average, and I feel bad for men who are so big it interferes with their life. I like to think we are perfect the way we are and that no one should feel the need to change a thing about themselves, but there are limits to everything and too big can cause problems. I have friends who really hurt because their breasts are so big. The equivalent of that in too much penis, damn that would suck! I've heard of penis-reduction surgery....anyway, I look forward to some lively discussions in this group. Glad to be here!

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Live in Ontario, been to a nude beach in Toronto and to some nude parties. I have
a lot to learn and enjoy as a nudest. Like the freedom and the sun shining on my junk.
Looking forward to meeting others and going to some frequented beaches. I really am
a novice at this.

This post was edited

Hey all - Brad from Denver Colorado - would like to find other dudes that wanna go explore the state nude!

This post was edited