12 inch

One fine evening some years ago, I was hanging out at an adult location and came across a man with an exceptionally huge cock, it was 12 inches long to exact and very thick, it was huge, of course my curious nature kicked in and I just had to know more about that huge cock. I walked over to the guy, said hi and complimented him on his huge cock, he was thankful. I started asking questions, wanting to know what it was like to grow up having sucha huge cock and what it was like for him to engage in sex. He did say that in his younger years he was shy about it, later as an adult he was enjoying it, although he said many people were not so ready to have sex with him because of the size. As we were talking he did say I could touch it if I want to do so and I did just that, it was actually heavy and did get fully hard. We chatted for a bit more and that was it, my curiosity was taken care of and touching that huge piece was enough for me. I still like to the idea of a bigger cock, always have and have always wanted to have a bigger cock, just me. I am 7 inches hard, which is very nice and I am happy with. Just thought I would share a story, I have actually seen one other cock that was bigger than the 12 incher, amazing that cocks can and are so huge.

This topic was edited
RE: 12 inch

Nine and a half is the largest I've seen and played with it was amazing . I am a deep throatier and it felt great!
I must add here though I still like the short mouthfuls though they
seem to just feel right .

This post was edited
RE: 12 inch

sounds like you and your friend had a nice little time in the locker room

This post was edited