RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I read an arcticle in the paper yesterday saying that Gillette is coming out with a new razor in mid February for men. It is for use on all areas below the neck. They said itvis becoming more common for men to bodygroom and feel they can benefit from it. I looked it up on the web and found it supposidly will cost around 7 dollars. Ill be watching for it.

This post was edited

I prefer to get waxed, but it is not always easy for a guy to get into a salon. Locally most only offer this service to women. Most the time I end up shaving. I shave in the shower using hair conditioner to soften the hair. I use a four blade razor I get from Dollar Shave Club. It seems to work pretty well, and cleans easier then my old five blade razor.

This post was edited

Are those home laser hair removal wands safe to use on genitals? Thank youfor any response.

This post was edited

Gave up on shaving (not being smooth)and have only done it twice in the last year and a half. I found a esthetician that willing waxed men and she's great. I had to shave a couple times this past year and a half because we were out of town and then she was out of town and I couldn't stand the hair ... even though it was very light. I had a waxing treatment over 3 weeks ago and I can count the numbers of light hair on my pubic area. It's lasting longer and longer and I so prefer waxing to shaving. First time ... yes, it "stung" a bit but I wouldn't say it "hurt." Subsequent waxing treatments were less stinging and went much faster. During that time when I went back to shaving and regrew out the hair ... the return visit "stung" a bit again but the second time around ... I'm back to not feeling much at all again.
Could also be that my esthetician and I talk through the entire session. She's a great lady, a nurse, a mom, single parent and enjoys her work. She's certainly not shy and has seen it all and that makes the sessions much more comfortable. I called so many salons to try and make an appointment and even when these salons stated the would do the procedure, I felt like they really didn't want to. When I called the esthetician I go to, she was nice, reassuring and said ... "I'm looking forward to meeting you and convincing you that I am very good at what I do, I make my clients feel comfortable and I enjoy what I do." It also helped that she's a little older than some of the young people I talked to and that certainly makes a difference to me. Many of the young women estheticians I spoke with seemed put off by an older man wanting to have a Brazilian wax. I didn't need that and I'm glad I went the route of waxing and meeting my esthetician. Now ... I just gotta get my wife off the shaving kick! :D

This post was edited

When you get waxed, do you have your cock and balls waxed, too. Or just the pubic hair? I have my chest waxed and was wondering if I could get my balls waxed, too.

This post was edited

When you get waxed, do you have your cock and balls waxed, too. Or just the pubic hair? I have my chest waxed and was wondering if I could get my balls waxed, too.A Brazilian Wax involves removing pubic hair, hair on the penis, the scrotum, the area between the scrotum and rectum, 2-3 inches of hair from the pubic line down the legs, the rectal area and butt crackand depending on the esthetician ... some of the hair on each of your butt cheeks. My esthetician will "feather" the removal of hair from my butt crack out so there isn't as a stark line between hair and smoothness.
What I'm particularly surprised at is that my esthetician works without gloves, once she's gotten to know her clients. She asked if it was okay with me and I simply said, "you operate the way you're most comfortable." She says it allows her to stretch the skin as needed much easier with her bare hand then with latex gloves on. She did use gloves the first few times but hasn't in over a year.
There are a few stray hairs that don't get removed after every session. It's never more than 8-12 hairs and I just pluck them with tweezers when I get home and out in the sun where they can be seen. Other than that, she's pretty thorough. I'll be heading back for another session in about two weeks.

This post was edited

This topic always makes me laugh when it gets bumped....smmoth?? SMMoth!?!? Tee hee!

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I thought hair grew faster in humid conditions, not only the hair on our head but body hair as well. Here in the summer with the humidity we would be shaving/waxing more frequently than in the winter dryer air.

This post was edited

Don't really have any "secrets" for being smooth. I just shave in the shower every 3-4 days is all. If ever get the chance to meet someone who saw a electrologist or waxed, then I might consider giving that a try.

This post was edited

I do IPL, which works very well, hardly shaving anymore and no stubbles at all. The hair is getting thinner and thinner. Very satisfied with the method

This post was edited