Naked camp fire

Naked fall campfires are great after an pleasant not to chilly fall day when the sun goes down.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked camp fire

Our local resort (Solair) is in a valley that can get cool at night even in the summer. We have camp fires on the beach on Friday and Saturday nights for most of the season unless it is too dry and the fire department lists the forest fire danger in the high zone.

This post was edited

Youre exactly right on the camp fire. Theres just something right about sitting around a warming fire to end the day. The way the flames move about and flicker is mesmerizing. But, theres a catch; if your camping neighbor has a fire upwind of you that smokes half the night, its a pain! Well go with version #1. LOL.

This post was edited

We have camp fires on the beach on Friday and Saturday nights for most of the season unless it is too dry and the fire department lists the forest fire danger in the high zone.

We had restrictions all summer this year so this was the one and only chance I had to make one. It was great to close out the outdoor season.

This post was edited

But, theres a catch; if your camping neighbor has a fire upwind of you that smokes half the night, its a pain! Well go with version #1. LOL.

Yeah you are right on that fortunately I have enough room so my fires dont affect neighbors and vice versa

This post was edited