Ball Stretcher/Weights. They are good for you.

If you have ever wandered about ball weights how they work and the benefits check out my group "https://www.truenudists.com/group/13532/"

This topic was edited
RE:Ball Stretcher/Weights. They are good for you.

I did it for a while, but my scrotum never got any longer, maybe I didn't give it enought time, but as I do a lot of cycling they just got in the way so I gave up

This post was edited

I did it for a while, but my scrotum never got any longer, maybe I didn't give it enought time, but as I do a lot of cycling they just got in the way so I gave up

I've been wearing mine everyday for about one year now. I have noticed a significant difference on the size of my balls. They are definitely bigger and hang lower. I have also noticed that my loads are much lager in volume. It does take me a bit longer ejaculate which is not a bad thing.

This post was edited

Good for you? No. If you already have a varicocele - mass of varicose veins in the scrotum - or if you would rather minimize your chances of acquiring one - you should avoid any device that makes it more difficult for blood to get up out of the scrotum, which would include rings and weights.

This post was edited

Must agree with Steve. Varicocele is one cause of infertility, so younger men should be cautious.

This post was edited