Looking for someone my age that is actually a nudist

I am 18 and its not common at all for anyone my age to be a nudist. I am just looking to chat and talk about it with someone like me between 18 and 25. I am not interested in dating as I have a girlfriend. Just want some friends with similar interests. I live in Georgia about a half hour northeast of Atlanta if anybody is near!

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for someone my age that is actually a nudist

I am 18 and its not common at all for anyone my age to be a nudist. I am just looking to chat and talk about it with someone like me between 18 and 25. I am not interested in dating as I have a girlfriend. Just want some friends with similar interests. I live in Georgia about a half hour northeast of Atlanta if anybody is near!

You joined TN when you were 12?

Your profile says youve been a member 6 years,

This post was edited

As Will as said....'welcome to the fold'........I would say 'once you have tried and experienced the liberated delights of being naked, there is no turning back'......you just want it more and more! So it is such a shame that in many countries and places around the world such activity is if not totally prohibited, then restricted to having to become a paid up member of an affiliate club.....which in truth sends out a wrong message, like that nudism is a secret cult etc, etc......that without going into the typical regulations of such places that invariably restrict membership of single males......what I would advise, albeit it is not assured of creating more success in getting to know fellow nudists.....is to become a certified member of TN.....post a few photo's and be proud of your naked identity......far to many people post false, untrue profiles.....which with expereience become so easy to disregard and hopefully ignore......

This post was edited

yo im 18 from UK if that fits

This post was edited