Naked Man Seen Walking in Downtown Burlington

"I'm kind of reinventing my life, if you will, to create the masterpiece,
which is the rest of my life vision," said Jason. "So, I'm thinking, what
are my top three priorities? If I could dream of any kind of life that I want?

And yes, going nude in public was one of my top three."

Keltie Armstrong, a South Burlington resident said she saw Jason walking around this week,
but he's not the first nude man going for a stroll in Burlington."

Note: It's legal to be naked in public in Vermont,
as long as the person doesn't disrobe in public or harass anyone.

Full Article with news video: www.mynbc5.com/article/naked-man-downtown-burlington/60748215

1/2

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Man Seen Walking in Downtown Burlington

"I'm kind of reinventing my life, if you will, to create the masterpiece,which is the rest of my life vision," said Jason. "So, I'm thinking, whatare my top three priorities? If I could dream of any kind of life that I want?And yes, going nude in public was one of my top three."Keltie Armstrong, a South Burlington resident said she saw Jason walking around this week,but he's not the first nude man going for a stroll in Burlington."Note: It's legal to be naked in public in Vermont,as long as the person doesn't disrobe in public or harass anyone.Full Article with news video: www.mynbc5.com/article/naked-man-downtown-burlington/607482151/2

a. Yay!
b. Nay!
c. Bring out the torches and pitchforks!
d. Pack your stuff, we're moving to Vermont!

2/2

This post was edited

Seems backward that Burlington would ban nudity in parks but permit it anywhere else.

This post was edited

I feel the sudden urge to want to visit Vermont. Just so I can walk around naked in public. That sounds like heaven to me.

This post was edited

The local laws need to be confirmed but there is a distinction between Burlington and South Burlington, two separate cities with differnt ordinances.

This post was edited

The local laws need to be confirmed but there is a distinction between Burlington and South Burlington, two separate cities with differnt ordinances.

This post was edited
Why Is Public Nudity Legal in Vermont But Public Disrobing Isn't?

WTF: Why Is Public Nudity Legal in Vermont But Public Disrobing Isn't?

"Vermont's flip-floppy attitude on public nudity can confound newcomers
who learn that, though it's legal to be naked in public, it's illegal to get naked there."

What?! Huh? Confused?

Read on.

Article:
www.sevendaysvt.com/arts-culture/wtf-why-is-public-nudity-legal-in-vermont-but-public-disrobing-isnt-2804753

This post was edited

I live in South Burlington. They started an ordinance against nudity in the 90s because someone started a strip club and some locals wanted it shut down. Too bad. Burlington its legal unless you are in a city park. Myself i go in The National Forest. It is not far. It is a beautiful area here.

This post was edited

There is a difference between the state allowing nudity and the state not banning nuding. Most people do not realize that although there is no state law against public nudity in Vermont; town, cities, and counties may outlaw being nude in public. Yes, there is a patchwork of nude being legal v. illegal in Vermont depending upon location.

Long Island Nuder - a product of the Vermont Educational System

This post was edited

Very good point that nuance is often lost on most people when it comes to the subject of public nudity as is the difference between social nudity and public nudity

There is a difference between the state allowing nudity and the state not banning nuding. Most people do not realize that although there is no state law against public nudity in Vermont; town, cities, and counties may outlaw being nude in public. Yes, there is a patchwork of nude being legal v. illegal in Vermont depending upon location.Long Island Nuder - a product of the Vermont Educational System

This post was edited

That nuance is an excellent point.

As a nudist of over twenty years if Id seen a nude man waking down the street, a nudist would be the last thing Id think he was. Pranked possibly, mentally unstable, drugged, or just a simple exhibitionist would be high on the list, but never a nudist.

We have dozens of nudist friends, met and talked with hundreds over the years and not once has doing something like going for a nude walk around your home town haas never been an ambition.

This post was edited