RE: smooth shave

I use a gillette fusion, on my head face and pubes. It works great. Shave in the shower, and use conditioner to soften the hair. That seems to help. I also get my chest and stomach waxed. It is fast and last about four weeks. It also does not hurt as bad as you are led to believe. Just make sure if it is your first time, you trim your hair a week or so before hand. Hurts less the shorter the hair is.

This post was edited

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-BG2040-34-Bodygroom/dp/B0037HP9OA

Best thing ever. Seriously.
I don't shave everything off, but I do shave my balls and trim everything else. My Philips razor gets rediculously close and has never cut, nicked or nicked me in any way. It's really amazing how well it works.

This post was edited

Shaved for many years, then found a person to sugar which done regularly was not painful at all. Now I am finishing my last laser treatment. Wonderful not having to shave.

This post was edited

Daily with AVON Skin So Soft gel. Takes maybe two minutes, with experience.

This post was edited
Wax wax wax!!

Waxing is hte best way to go.
Just fid youself a good waxer & all will be good!!
I have a woman that is excellent at her job & I have great results all the time!

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I don't always go smooth, but I do on occasion. First off, I shave in the shower under fairly hot water. For the groin area, I use the Norelco BodyGroom electric razor. It's waterproof, not too expensive, and it's very safe, since that's what it's designed for! Just don't use it on your actual penis or scrotum. For my penis and scrotum, I use a regular safety razor and shaving cream for ultra-sensitive skin.
Once I've shaved it all smooth, I'll apply some aftershave lotion and a little corn starch to prevent itchiness or redness. Happy grooming!

This post was edited
Philips Norelco

I first tried a shaver and would get some nicks on my scrotum. Then tried Veet which does a great job but literally burned my crotch. Then I bought the Norelco bodygroom and since then am very happy with the results.

This post was edited
Shaver

I have been a shaver for many years. I make sure the razor (happens to be a four blade) is in very good shape - not dull. Also have used both shave gel and hair conditioner. The conditioner does leave me skin very soft. Whatever way you choose, I like the look and feel and those people that say we shave in order to look like little boys are badly informed about the topic. There's my "for what its worth."

This post was edited
Re: Smooth Men share your secrets

I shave in the shower, about every other day. I shave my entire bodyusing a fusion razor and cocoa butter body lotion as a shaving cream; been doing it for about a year and a half now with no problems.

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I shave every 3 days and use womens legs shaving gel and its work great.

This post was edited