Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Taboos and Stigmatisms Re: the LPSG

I'm new to this group, so I've been reading some of the past topics. Curious for answers to long time questions but never finding a truly honest and open forum of discussion. I had a curiosity about the group for some time but didn't...

Italian l.p.

Hi from italy.... Would enjoy chatting and maybe more on the topic at (in) hand.... 50 yrs old from Italy, enjoy and admire l.p.

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Australia

I am asian woman 35yo slim 5,1 tall and i love looking at big cocks my hubbys cock is 9ins and thick with big balls , i can not keep my eyes or hands off any big cocks i see

Hi LPS Group!

Hi all. Im a 47 year old guy, nudist on the beach and as much as i can be when im at home. Looking for nudist friends to share some nude time to chat and cam. Anyone to skype?

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Hungary!

Hi everyone! Im Thomas from Hungary. My dream is to make the first dental praxis for nudists. I would like to work nude too. I have a big penis so Im afraid a little bit to go public places naked, I dont want to looked like a perverted man on...

Hello from West Toronto

Good afternoon everyone, I am a 34 year old aspiring nudist who lives in Burlington, Ontario, Canada (an hour west from Toronto). I have an 8 inch penis when hard. I often have to hold my penis up when sitting on the toilet to avoid it dipping in...

Latest Post
by  
Good to see LPSG on here

Hi guys..good to see some of you on here as well as LPSG. i have been on there for years under hairycannuck. I am a retired univ prof originally from toronto. funny thing is growing up i always thought i was smaller in size for my penis - not having...

Intro

Hi everyone, thanks for the add. I relatively new on the site and have been naturist for a good few years now. I used to be conscious about my body but over the last 5 years am happy with almost everything. I am around 7" when hard, and ok when...

Latest Post
by  
Glad I found LPGS!

Hey all, I did not know LPSG.COM even existed before yesterday! So glad I found it, looking forward to seeing how it turns out! Also, thanks for accepting me into the group! Always love me some nude hanging out and showing off ;)

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! Thanks for adding me. Im 31 and a gay nudist from Stuttgart Germany. I am glad to be member of the group. I love to be naked 24/7. Feel free to message me.

Latest Post
by