Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Good morning everyone.

I'm Justin, thanks for accepting me into the group. I can't wait to see more post and to speak with all of you

Hi guys!

Hi guys!I am glad to be member of the group!Thanks for adding me!!!!

Introductions

Hi everyone! I am new to this group and also pretty new member on this site. I am a norwegian bi-male. I started to go to nude beaches when i was 19/20 years old and have done it since. Must say i love the freedom of being naked with other people....

Hi there

Thanks for the add - not hung myself, but have always been happy to support the VWE. Single Gay naturist in East Midlands - happy to have messages.

Latest Post
by  
Hi there

Thanks for adding me my cock is 6.5 inch uncut when hard hope to make more friends on here I have kik ,whats app and telegraph messenger Im a ex royal naval reservist

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi guys! Home nudist here looking to expand. My penis is a grower, however i love showing it in both flaccid and erected state.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Good morning group. How is everyone? I'm new to the group. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi all

hello all im brent 40y/o bi-curious nudist male, from Australia brisbane

Latest Post
by  
Hi new

Im new to group and still trying to figure out how all works. Im a larger person and always had comments etc but being ex military just shrug it off and take as compliment. But always good to meet others. Im in Scotland near Glasgow if anyone around...

Latest Post
by  

Hi, I consider myself average, but appear to be larger than some. I have always been attracted to a large penis. I guess its an admiration thing.

Latest PostI'm the same
by garryh