Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

New here

Hello, I am average guy here from Bangladesh, living in Dubai. I am 38 yrs old. Happy to see new buddies. Available on chat- Skype: jewel.barua Kik: jewelbarua Hangouts: jooail2388@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Greetings

Hi to all supporters.. I am a long time nudist from Germany with a lot of experience. I am no a long but a thick man so I know any and many about different situations. Alex

Latest Post
by  
Hello to all "large penis...

Hello All, I am a lifelong nudist, and I do art figure and photo modeling, nude, erotic, My motto is: "The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed Human Form is the True Art Form", my quote. I'm extremely fit. , especially for my age, and I...

Latest Post
by  
hello all

im Mike, 35 y/o bi-curious nudist male, from spain

Latest Post
by  
Introduction Spartanburg South Carolin

I am Mike from Spartanburg South Carolina. I am 66, bi/poly, single. I am a grower and not a shower. If you are in or get in my area and want to meet let me know.

Latest Post
by  
new to group

I, ive been a nudist all my life considered myself straight but always enjoyed seeing a large cock, now I consider myself bi, and enjoy the feel of a nice big hard cock, when im in a nudist situation and see an erection mine will erect as well.

Latest Post
by  
Saying Hello

Hey, how is everyone today???

Latest Post
by  
Introducing myself

Hello everyone My name is Stan, thanks for allowing me to join your group, feel free to message me at anytime.

Latest Post
by  
Chat about big penis

I'd love to chat with others who are proud of their larger penis, those who enjoy looking and women or couples who enjoy watching. Even the ladies who's partner are smaller

Latest Post
by