Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Introduction

Hi everyone! Newbie here- sure I'm not the biggest here, but get a few compliments on girth. Single and looking for some new nudist friends- haven't met anyone in person yet, but enjoyed meeting some of you on Skype Hit me up to chat :)

Latest PostThanks :)
by SwanseaMan88 
New jersey guy

Hello guys I just turned 40. Want to say thanks for accepting me in this group . Im from new jersey . if anyone is from around my area or want to chat. Kevinforfun1234@gmail.com Here to look for friends and learn this naked lifestyle. Kind of new to...

Latest Post
by  
Married guy here

Nice to see like minded fellas here .We are from India and would love to meet like minded people .Happy New year to you all .

Hello to the group

Hi from New Zealand. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this group. It looks interesting, with many varying stories to be told. Its supposed to be summer here in January, but someone forgot to tell the weather. I cannot recall in the last 40...

Latest Post
by  
New here

Hello I am new here and got my verication on log. I love to be naked, like to go to the beach and sauna. Bearic68 on lpg Naked greetings from the Netherlands

Latest Post
by  

Hello everybody! It is a pleasure to be part of this group and I would like to introduce myself. I am Giampaolo, Italian, and I have been living in London for the past 5 years. Unfortunately the weather in the UK is not that warm to let me stay...

large and with foreskin :)happy new year

greetings to all the uncircumcised large members :)

New to group

Hello all. Im new to the group, and just thought Id introduce myself. Im Nathan and from San Diego. Dont have anything close to being considered large or even average but different perspectives are different perspectives. And anytime I can get a...

Happy New 2020 to all !!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for 2019 and to also wish you a very Happy New 2020.

Latest Post
by  
le Naturiste bon pour estime de soi. / the...

Young I spanked a lot of sport and in the locker rooms and showers I was complexed by the thick of my penis that I found little compared to many others even in my first relationship I was afraid of not satisfying my partner for some year I practice...

Latest Post
by