Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hey I'm new here

I'm a 22 year old male from Florida kinda new to the nudist club

That Awkward Moment

I guess being nudists we all have a bit of an exhibitionist side. Im more than happy to walk around naked and certainly not bothered who looks. Being naked with others is not always a sexual experience, I actually find it quite relaxing however, Im...

free the penis

I personally think that penises, large or small, should not be supported but let out to hang freely. For a man, it feels so much nicer to let his penis free from restrictive clothing, for women (and other men) it offers a nicer view.

Regarding increasing size of dick

Hii I have normal size dick 4 inches, 6 inches when erected so any man knew the right exercise to increase penis size?

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello, I'm a gay nudist/exhibitionist living in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. I don't have a large penis but I do like a large penis to play with. Nothing better than being naked with a guy and playing with his cock until it's at it's...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello, I'm a gay nudist/exhibitionist living in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. I don't have a large penis but I do like a large penis to play with. Nothing better than being naked with a guy and playing with his cock until it's at it's...

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Munich, Germany

Hello everybody from Munich, Germany. I am originally from Italy, Rome, but moved to Germany (Berlin, Munich, Dresden) over 8 years ago. Penis size has always interested me. The first big penis I ever saw was my father's, I guess, who is fairly...

Latest Post
by  
HI FROM WEST VIRGINIA

glad to join the group and thanks to the moderator for allowing me to join! i have always been an admirer of the large penis. when in the locker room at the YMCA always glancing around noticing the penis size. always wondered what it was like to...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Good evening to the Group. I am a 52-year-old Italian man, a nudist for many years and now interested in naturism. I live in Lombardy, northern Italy and I'd like to meet other nudists in the area to practice together outdoors or indoors during...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello everyone. Im just an averageguy44. I see different opinions about what constitutes a large penis. As long as I can enjoy this egotistically inspired competition of manhood, I will probably keep my opinion that size really does matter. This...

Latest Post
by