Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Big vs Small

Hi All, I'm a 46 year old guy from the UK and have been a nudist since I was 18. One of the first things I discovered when I started was that although I am tall and relatively muscular my penis is particularly small, especially when soft....

Hi new here actually New to the nudists world

This is my first time posting here I'm new to the nudists world n very much like to explore it more going on to a beach I'm 29 Hispanic looking forward to the future

Latest Post
by  
New member from Indianapolis

Im Dan and just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. Im much more of a grower than a shower and I thought this group might be good for me. One guy took a look and replied Good Gracious! ( I took it as a compliment) . Ive always been very...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction: Jack in Kansas

Hi. Im Jack and Im new to the site, but not new to a large penis. Looking forward to meeting more locals in the area and chatting and sharing photos.

Latest Post
by  
Introduction: I'm Jack

Hello Everyone, I'm a bi American living in Spain. Have been in Europe 11 years, and Spain for 4. I own a small hotel and big restaurant outside of Granada. I would love to meet people while they're traveling through Spain, and im always...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Canada

Hi there! New to the site and community. Looking to explore more and make friends and connections. Still figure it all out so please say hi if you'd like to chat. Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
from Portugal

Hello, I'm a 36y nudist from Portugal, I started enjoying going nude at the beach with around 16y, and been doing it since then, when I have the chance to. Sometimes I do have friends to share it with, other times I go solo.

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Thanks for accepting me. I am a true nudist at heart, but didnt learn that until much later in life. I enjoy the freedom at home and about 5 years ago tossed my last pair of underwear. I enjoy admiring men of all shapes and sizes and Penis to ball...

Latest Post
by  
Skype?

Hi there, any guys here want to chat on skype? I like talking to and getting to know other people, and particularly when you get to see who youre talking to. Fun to talk about interests and experiences.

Nuevo en el Grupo

Hola, Gracias por aceptarme en el grupo... Soy chico Espaol, Valenciano de origen, donde siempre que he podido, desde bastante joven, como 19 aos, he ido a playas nudistas, por que me siento menos agobiado por la gente, puedes estar tranquilamente...

Latest Post
by