Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

We have passed 3000 members - Hooray

It's very pleasing to see how the group I created some years ago just keeps growing in popularity. Thank you all for joining - let us all help make the group active

Introduction

Hi all I am Jeff from western Victoria Australia. I am an older male who loves nudity, sharing the comfort and pleasure of being naked with like minded mates. I am just average in size in penis length but have had many discussions with one of my...

Latest Post
by  
New member of this group ?

First of all I'd like to welcome you to the lpsg group here on TN. In the past, I have been sending a PM to all I approve for membership but with TN's new policy of a maximum of 10 messages per day for non-paying members, I will not always...

Latest Post
by  
PIERCINGS

Recently naked 8 days at Canary Islands and my larger than average penis got noticed by many-- Multiple genital piercings also grab attention! LOL

Latest Post
by  
An intro to the group as requested by the...

Living in Hong Kong there are lots of guys who have much smaller penises which means many are jealous, curious, or just unable to deal with our differences. Wherever I traveled it has always been a mixed blessing with some finding the 8" girth...

Greetings from Wales!

Hi all. I just wanted to say thanks for letting me join this group. I'm not sure that I actually qualify to be a member of LPSG, I'll let you decide, but I joined the site a while back after seeing it mentioned on a Channel 4 programme. ...

hello from california, new member to the...

Hello everyone I am from the bay area just north of san Francisco, just want to say hello everyone, check out my profile pics let me know what you think...have a great naked day sun is out feels great to have sun on my dick lol

Latest Post
by  
New Member Here...

First of all I m glad i m here and wanna thank this/those who allowed this. I encourage anyone to get a contact with me. I am almost everyday in the True Nudists chat room, so please, be my guest

Latest Post
by  
crazy of nudity

sometimes need to be crazy to do what is in ur mind one of that to live without clothes,,, special feelings freedom,,,, and all we r same

Latest Post
by  
Hallo ik ben Frederic

Hallo ik ben Frederic ben 35 jaar oud en wil leuke mensen leren kennen en ik kom uit Brugge Belgium Hello I am Frederic am 35 years old and I want to meet nice people and I am from Brugge Belgium

Latest Post
by