Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi there

Hi, Adam here. I'm straight, aged 30 and from the UK who fluctuates between 4.5 and 6.5 inches in length when soft (depending on mood, temperature etc), and reaches 8.7 in length and 6.6 girth when erect.

Mi primera experiencia

Hola! Soy un chico espaol y vivo al sur de Espaa. Tengo que decir, que a m siempre me dio vergenza mostrarme desnudo delante de la gente. Y dir el por qu. Cuando yo era pequeo, sufr bulling en el instituto, la gente se meta con mi aspecto y eso cre...

Intro From Blue Mts near Sydney Australia

Hi, I'm a bi guy who has been a nudist all my life. I wasn't born with clothes on, and enjoy spending time at one with Nature. I was with a woman the other day who said, "oh my, you've been blessed!" She was talking about my...

Latest Post
by  
Intro

Howdy Folks, Austin, Texas here. Say hello if you like.

Latest Post
by  
Playalinda

Anyone going this Monday or Tuesday? Im on vacation and need a buddy.

We are now over 1250 members !

A big THANK YOU to all who have chosen to join the Large Penis Support Group @ Truenudists. Please make sure you introduce yourselves to the rest of the group, something which of course is extra important for those who have their profiles set to...

Technical problems over at lpsg.com right now

Unfortunately there seem to be some technical problems with lpsg.com right now. Hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible

Skype/chat

Friendly norwegian dude looking for someone to chat with! Send me a message, I prefer that you don't have a completely empty profile!

Latest Post
by  
Hello everyone !!

Hello I'm Rick 51 . Thank you for accepting me into your group. I'm open to any type of chat with the hopes of meeting interesting people as well. Always been turned on by large penis !! 7 inches here not large but it's what was given to...

skype friends

Any other str8 chill people like to chat just hit me up: nudebro209