Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Intro

Hi everyone many thanks for the add, country to media belief, being well endowed means being reduced to just that, often people forget the person behind the member !! Looking forward to exploring the group !

Latest Post
by  
Intro!

Hey guys and girls, I'm Mike from Scotland. thanks for letting me into your group. While I myself don't have a large penis (quite the opposite in fact!), I find them endlessly fascinating and very beautiful, and it is always interesting to...

We all come in different shapes and sizes

I do admit to noticing the differences in shapes and sizes when nude around other people. We all do it. It is what makes life interesting and exciting. Over the years I have had the pleasure to meet many people, and from that had many interesting...

Latest Post
by  
skype friends

Sup everyone, i'm 27 from texas just getting used to the new chat but skype seems better anyone care to add me do so. nudebro209

Latest Post
by  
newbie just saying hi

Hey im phil pleasure saying hello to everyone here hope everyone is well xxx

Latest Post
by  
Hello all

Well i think im above average being 7" long Although wouldn't mind being a little bit longer and more girth Tell me what all think

thank yo accept me here

i ove to be nude at home and i have a large pnis... i would love to meet other nudist to chat on Skype domprohibido1

Latest Post
by  
hello group

Hi I'm Tony I'm not hung by any stretch of the imagination but as a long time nudist I have had many conversations with men who are hung and ladies who like them and in some cases don't like them large. Hopefully I can contribute...

skype?

Sup 27 in shape here str8 dude, get bored and like to chat on skype or kik hit me up: kik: yngnudedude111 Skype: nudebro209

Latest Post
by  
Intro

Hello to all large penis members and really thankful for adding me in this beautiful group am Amrit looking to talk to group members and I really like the idea of this group apart from that I am 8 inches hard and am hard always when I get nude and I...