Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Welcome to the LPSG group at truenudists

When I saw that the group well endowed nudists had disappeared I thought I'd open a new forum for sharing, discussion and friendly communication. Anyone is welcome to join the group as long as you understand that the main topic of this group...

Latest Post.
by jumbo747jet 
Nice to meet you

I m proud to be here with you. Have a nice week end

Latest Post
by  
Meet and greet on Skype?

Anyone interested in meeting and chatting on Skype? I'm southstlguy2003 on Skype.

Latest Post
by  
any canadians in here?

Hi, Calgary here, just seeing if there is any locals in this group.

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Sunhunter 48. I'm 69 years old nudist from Canada. Nice to meet you

Latest Post
by  
introduction

Hi guys im mike from devon. Just wanted to introduce myself to group. Feel free to message any questions, stay free stay naked

Latest Post
by  
Intro

I'm a 25 year old male new to nudism and new to the site I just love being nude and love meeting new people I'm from Tennessee and hopefully next year visit a nude beach or resort or find groups in the south if you want to know more just ask!

don't be shy say hi

Hi all Alan here in Ontario Canada supporting those hung Canadians be proud and if you got it flont it hope to meet my fellow Canadians here 28 year old white male here

Picture At Top Of Group Page

I could be mistaken, but I think I have met a few of the people that appear in the group picture at the top of the opening page of this group. Met them at Caliente in Florida years ago but have lost contact. Does any group member know who posted...

Latest Post
by  
New to group

Hello All, I'm new to the group and thank you admin. I'm 43, black gay male, exhibitionist and nudist. However, I'm not large. At best I'm 5.5 inches hard...I've always have admired guys how were large especially in the locker...

Latest Post
by