Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

I love to group cam golfsav is my id

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Joel. I am happy to be a new member of this group. Feel free to say hi.

Latest Post
by  
Hello fellow nudists

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Steve from Belfast in Northern Ireland. Not much happening here in the nudist scene but I get to Greece a few times a year and hit the nude beaches. I'd be regarded as having an average penis...

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Joel. I am happy to be a new member of this group. Feel free to say hi.

Latest Post
by  
Hi ,thanks for additing me

Hi thank you for adding me to the group. I'm a maried whit 5 kids i'am 49 year old nudist. I discovered I'm nudist about 20 years ago and now I don't practice much anymore because my wife not for it she doesn't know abouth this...

New member introduction

Hey guys. I became a nudist after seeing a bunch of naked people in a mediterranean beach, I was barely 18 and a guy called me there and asked me if I wanted to try and be free. I said to myself "why not?" and I got naked. I realized that...

Latest Post
by  
Hello everyone

Ever since the TN upgrade this forum has seemed to disappear. So let's get it started again. How was your Thanksgiving and did you get to spend it nude?

What's large

Hi new to the group but what be classed as large ??? I am 7" and shaved

comparing size on skype

Would anyone be interested into video call on Skype and comparing and measuring? I'm southstlguy2003 on Skype.

Latest PostWTF
by Dolixi 
g'day here i am

g'day here i am; italian-australian man , open mind, therapist, love skiing, swimming and over all nudism . i call him my boss,; i am here because ofmy 20x5,5cm boss....nice to meet you, david