Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi guys, anyone up for a chat on skype?

Hello

I new to the group and just want to say "hi." I'm a long-time nudist/naturist and some of the topics in this group have caught my eye. I'm interested hearing about your experiences and maybe sharing some of mine. Glad to be here.

Wanting to say hi to everyone

Im Craig and I want to say hi to everyone, I just joined and it seems like a really cool group. I'm hoping to meet some really nice people.

what role did penis size have on my becoming...

It had no bearing whatever. I have enjoyed/loved being nude since I was a small child.As a grown adult with grown children I was able to finally go to a nudist resort for the first time.Thats when I realized for sure that I had much larger than...

Intro

Hi,i'am Ericpeople have always said ive had a large penis since i was about 12/13,i use to get teased by classmate for having a large penis also as well for being circumcised[not too commen herein the uk] Well i'am pleased to say i'am...

Skype group

Philbert4422

Latest Post
by  
Uk Midlands here

Hi all, Not a massive penis here - but a little larger than normal, used to be conscious of the bulge in my trousers but ok with it nowadays.

Hi to everyone...

Hello to everybody! I am an italian born guy, I am nudist when cicrcustances allow it (which happens not very often for me, sadly), and of course at home. I expecially like to be naked in (non sexual) massages (I prefer female masseuses). Like I...

Latest Post
by  
prefer large penis

I there, same for me here, people say that i have a large penis but i found it normal. Anyway, i prefer boy with big and large penis, thats my preference. Is it sexual, not sure but i prefer my boyfriend with a large penis and for you

hi

Hi everyone, greetings from italy!

Latest Post
by