Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi

Hi, I'm a married 34 yrs old home nudist. I don't consider mine big but my wife said so, as well as some women who have the opportunity to see it. So I thought why didn't I join.

Latest Post
by  

Hi I am Alan A gay naturist. People say I have a large penis, but judging by some I have seen, maybe average...!!

Philbert4422

Latest Post
by  
New here

Hi there, new to the group, i from Canada and hope to find new friends to share with me.

Hello all

Hello everyone, I am new here... been a nudist mos tof my life despite my being punished for being nude whenever possible.I finally quit trying to be nude unless fairly certain I could be for a while before being discovered.Lots of fun adventures...

Latest Post
by  
Uk newbies

Hi all We're Declan and Hannah from Somerset, England. Dec is naturally gifted in the penis department. ...much to my pleasure! Lol....but not in the "OMFG" category of penis!!!...but still enough for me and our friends! Anyway, we...

Hi there

I would just like to say hello to all, and it's great to be in the group, although I'm on the smaller size of large! I'm relatively new to nudism so am interested in chatting to people and hoping to meet up with some as well.

Latest Post
by  
New In Here

Howdy allnew aussie to the group, whos a little larger down under hahalook forward to making a few more friend in here :) cheers jim

Latest Post
by